120 Watt Soldering Station
This high-frequency, professional 120 watt soldering station has a fantastic reputation among both professionals and hobbyists alike.
The LF-3200 delivers excellent thermal recovery by using 44-413081 series tips for their terrific heat conductivity. This allows soldering at a lower set temperature and reducing the thermal impact on components as well as tip oxidation that can shorten tip life.
- For repairing mobile phones.
- For repairing notebooks/ Laptops/computers.
- For repairing game consoles.
- For repairing any other mainboards.
- For preheating chips or mainboards before soldering to improve rework efficiency.
- Heater / Sensor Failure Detection: If sensor circuit fails, the heater power is shut down.
- Temperature "Lock-Out" feature: The temperature can be locked with a password code - for production line management.
- High Power, Great Recovery: With the 120W high power, great thermal recovery improves the soldering environment, It can shorten the soldering working time, which minimize concern about the influence of heat on components and tip life.
- Energy Saver: If the station is set to the auto sleep function setting mode, after the station has been idle for more than 20 minutes, this new feature will automatically knick in. the energy saver feature has engaged, decreases tip temperature and extends tip life.
- Isolated Iron Holder With Tip Cleaner: Made of low abrasive brass shavings instead of conventional sponges to meet RoHS requirement cleans better and no water is necessary.
- Low voltage Output With Safety Operation: The power unit is isolated from the A.C. line by a transformer and allows 36Vac to drive the heating element. Solder wand runs from 36 Volts for safety and with 120W high power PTC heater for a super-fast heat-up and quick temperature recovery. The solder wand is attached with heat resistant, non-burning, flexible 6-wire cord.
- ESD SAFE AND SPIKE FREE CIRCUITRY: The "Zero Voltage" electronic switching design also protects voltage and current sensitive components (CMOS devices, etc.) against damaging current and transient voltage spikes commonly produced by less efficient, mechanically switched stations.
- Ground Jack: With a grounding connector, there is the possibility for a grounding of the wire strap if required.
Accessories and Replacement Parts
||100-120Vac 60Hz / 220-240VAC 50Hz
||200º- 500º C (302º-896º F)
|MCM Part #:||21-20875|
|Xytronic Part #:||LF-3200|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|