Soldering and Desoldering Station
By Xytronic (LF-8800)
MCM Part #21-20885
This is a combined soldering and desoldering station specially designed for lead-free soldering/desoldering to meet RoHS requirements. The station has a built-in vacuum pump and incorporates electronic circuitry which enables the user to set the soldering tip temperature between 150°C (302°F) and 480°C (896°F) and desoldering tip temperature between 300°C (572°F) and 450°C (842°F) without changing tips or heating elements. Temperature is maintained within ±3°C (±6°F) of its operating temperature by a thermocouple sensor in the iron. Optional accessories are available separately, including an 80W hot air pencil and an SMD rework tweezers for surface mounting devices.
- Heater and sensor fail detection and automatic power off.
- Temperature 'lock-out' feature with password.
- ESD safe and spike-free circuitry.
- 'Zero voltage' electronic switching design protects sensitive components.
- Delayed suction helps eliminate the problem of solder clogging up the tip - pump continues sucking for 1.5 seconds after the actuator switch is released.
- Energy saver mode: After 20 minutes of inactivity, the temperature reduces to 150°C, after 40 minutes the power switches to 'sleep mode' which cuts power consumption and extends tip life.
- Iron working option: both soldering and desoldering irons can be used at the same time.
- Optional SMD tweezers for SMD chips, SOT, flat pack ICs etc.
- Optional hot air pencil.
- A range of soldering tips are available separately, please see order codes 85-5180 to 85-5196
- Supplied complete with soldering and desoldering irons and stands.
- Replacement irons are available separately.
||100-120Vac 60Hz / 220-240VAC 50Hz
||100º- 520º C
|MCM Part #:||21-20885|
|Xytronic Part #:||LF-8800|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|