Replicating the high frequency overtones created by the distortion effect of tube amplifiers is made possible by Zoom's original 32-bit, ZFX-3 processor. This allows the frequency response for our G1N to extend to an amazing 20Hz thru 40kHz with 96 kHz sampling rates. You get the rich harmonics of distortion specific to various types of tube amps, made possible with 24-bit A/D/A conversion and the processing power that only our digital modeling technology can reproduce.
Its compact size and lightweight design make the G1N ideal for those who want plenty of effects and great performance without having to carry a lot of gear. Plus, its durable, reinforced body can withstand the rigors of use on stage or on the road.
- 8 effect modules and 54 effect types
- 15 types of authentic drive tones
- Advanced ZFX-3 processing engine
- 96kHz sampling
- 24-bit A/D/A Conversion
- 32-bit signal processing
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz
- 1/4-inch input jack
- 1/4-inch stereo output jack
- Control input for expression pedal or footswitch
- Built-in drum machine, harmonized pitch shifter and chromatic tuner