A total of eight modules provide 54 effect types ranging from must-have historic sounds of DynaComp, Vox Wah, Crybaby Wah, to Harmonized Pitch Shifter, long delay and echo settings of up to 5 seconds, and many more. A multitude of high-performance choices opens up totally new creative possibilities.
Specifications such as a signal-to-noise ratio of 110dB and noise floor of -98dBm demonstrate a level of performance that's not usually seen in units of this class. Background noise is a thing of the past, resulting in superbly transparent sound. Zoom's original noise reduction (ZNR) removes noise in playing pauses, while maintaining a natural release even on the tail of sustained notes.
- 8 effect modules and 54 effect types
- 15 types of authentic drive tones
- Advanced ZFX-3 processing engine
- 96kHz sampling
- 24-bit A/D/A Conversion
- 32-bit signal processing
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz
- 1/4-inch input jack
- 1/4-inch stereo output jack
- Control input for expression pedal or footswitch
- Built-in expression pedal, drum machine, harmonized pitch shifter and chromatic tuner