With the three stomp box style panels, you can intuitively use and edit up to six models of effects and amps at the same time. Using the scroll function, you can put the effect you want to adjust on one of the large screens in an instant. Since each effect unit has three knobs, not only is sound creation easy, reordering effects is also simple. No matter what the situation, you will be free from stressful operations.
The G3 has 94 diverse types of stompbox effects, including some of the world’s most popular guitar pedals and rack-mounted processors. You can use up to three effects in any combination. The G3’s wide range of effects includes distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb. Its HD Reverb uses DSP power to produce a rich resonance that rivals outboard gear used in professional studios and live setups.
- Three large LCD displays with intuitive amp and stompbox interface
- 22 amp (v2.0) or 94 stompbox models can be used in any combination
- Over 100 built-in ZFX-IV DSP effects
- Create and store up to 100 original tones
- Looper function with 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing
- Integrated drum machine and auto-chromatic tuner
- USB audio interface for DAW recording
- Balanced XLR output and selectable modes for DI use
- Over six hours of operation using four AA batteries/USB bus power (AC adapter included)
- Includes Edit & Share and Steinberg Sequel LE recording software